Monday, November 13, 2023

the one with the sick sweater

Well, had my final full week in Nebraska! Next week I'll get to Japan and man is it gonna be different!

On Monday, we went to Scheels first and then Canes for lunch. After that, we went to the church and played lots of basketball and other games like usual.

Wednesday we went to the thrift store to help out like usual. While there, we found a pretty dope sweater (pictured below). At the end of the day, we had another meeting with Darlington and I told him that I was going to be leaving, to which he responded with, "That's terrible news." XD... He was happy that I got my visa but he is REALLY sad to see me go. 

Friday we went on exchanges with the ZL's. It was a fun day and Elder Memmott and I were put together with one of the ZL's named Elder Hackett. He was actually the very first person that I ever went on exchanges with, and in this mission, that's who they call your "mom." So its kinda fun that my first and last exchange were with my mom. 

Sunday we tried to get a lot of people to church and, as usual, very few people came. But it was a good day and we had a really good member meal and we spent most of our night talking with them. It really was nice to talk with some not so crazy people for a change XD.

Well it's a pretty short email for the week but next time you hear from me I'll be in Japan! I'm super excited to go and its going to be so different! Can't wait to see what Japan has in store for me!
 
Feel free to email me!

Context for pics:

- We found the sickest christmas sweater of all time at the thrift store this week
- Your Boys at Canes
- Some fire pics we took at some random light in the street XD
- Elder Benson had a $35 gift card to Village Inn so we went and got some pies.
- More sick pics at basketball 







No comments:

Post a Comment

the one where he became a DL

  "Boom, you looking for this?" Starting with Monday, we had district P day, and we all went to the aquarium! It was a fun day, an...