Saturday, August 26, 2023

the one where they reunited, like kings

This week flew by!!

On Tuesday I didn't get cookies 😭 but I got a package instead. Abby and her family are in Florida so i didn't think I was going to get anything but when I opened my package it was full of banana bread from her!! That was such a good surprise and it got me through the week!

Wednesday ETHAN GOT HERE!! It was so fun to see him and we've been able to talk every night! It so nice to have one of my really close friends here and be in my same branch! It truly was the reuniting of kings.

Thursday Elder Miller and I went to the hospital to look at his neck. It was super nice to get out of the MTC and talk to real people XD. 

Crazy that this is my last week in the mtc!! I'm so ready to get to Nebraska! As always feel free to email me if you have questions!

Context for pics:

-Me and my Man Elder White
- Pic of some of the guys in the district 





No comments:

Post a Comment

the one with uno

  "Boom, you looking for this?" Starting with Monday, we had a pretty chill P day. We just called the fam, got lunch at McDonald&#...