Saturday, July 29, 2023

the one where he got MORE snacks

Sorry but I don't have much to report on this week. 

The best day was Tuesday for sure though. Not only did I get more amazing homemade cookies from Abby (which my entire district now looks forward to each week) but I also got another package from my family! It was full of hard candies since those are the only things we can eat during class. It also had a kendama and a phantom rubiks cube which I've spent a lot of time playing with. Also during the devotional I taught an Elder how to solve a rubiks cube. 

We still watch the chosen each night and every day is just class and food. Ooo and it was Abby's birthday this week!! It sounds like her day was very fun! 

Well that's really all that happened this week... feel free to email me and ask questions!

Context for Pics:

Most of them are just pics of our district
-One is with me and the Elder that I helped solve a rubiks cube
-And then a pic of us at the temple today
The rest you can probably figure out











No comments:

Post a Comment

the one with uno

  "Boom, you looking for this?" Starting with Monday, we had a pretty chill P day. We just called the fam, got lunch at McDonald&#...