Saturday, August 12, 2023

the one where he found a shoplifter

Another slow week but it was better than last week!!

The beginning of the week followed the usual schedule and not too much happened. That was until Tuesday. 

Tuesday I got more cookies from Abby and they were soooo good. Again they didn't last very long XD. Had another great devotional and tuesdays are really starting to fly by. 

Thursday my mom sent the whole district donuts!! We were extatic and everyone loved them!! 

Friday was a a really funny day XD. Starting off one of the elders in my district, Elder Shurtliff, has a tendency to steal dry erase markers from any classroom he walks by...this lead to him culminating 30 markers. Finally on friday our teacher made him turn them all in and now we call him Elder Shoplift. At the end of the day, we went outside for part of class and we took some firey pictures. My favorite is the one of me and Elder Gibson XD. 

Well that's really all that happened! If you have any questions feel free to ask!!

Context for pictures:

- Donut day
- I ran into Elder Melville who's from my ward back home
- Part of Elder Shoplift's stash of markers 
- The Japanese district above me all got their reassignments and the sticky notes is where each person got reassigned to 
- The rest are all the photo shoot on Friday and one of me in class!












No comments:

Post a Comment

the one where he became a DL

  "Boom, you looking for this?" Starting with Monday, we had district P day, and we all went to the aquarium! It was a fun day, an...